We have collected 29 new photoshop tutorials that can help you learn tricks and tips, and cool effects for your next design.
- 1. Create a Fallen, Rain-Soaked, Angel Composition in Photoshop
- 2. Create a Fictional Arctic Snow Frog in Photoshop
- 3. Create A Speeding Car Scene With Light Effects In Photoshop
- 4. Creating the Surreal Photo Illustration ‘Checkmate’
- 5. Photoshop Tutorial: Stylise photos using colourful shapes
- 6. Lighting effects for vintage photo looks
- 7. Animate your drawings with style
- 8. Create an abstract figure from circles
- 9. Painting figures with liquid
- 10. Create Epic Splashing Human Photo Manipulation in Photoshop
- 11. Create a Crystallized Water Girl Figure with Disintegration Effect in Photoshop
- 12. Create a Cosmic Love Goddess With Photoshop CS5
- 13. Glow Effects and Brushes In Photoshop
- 14. Design Simple and Elegant Business Web Template in Photoshop
- 15. Create a cool Island in a Bottle using Photoshop
- 16. How to manipulate a microscope in to a Prototype Mosquito
- 17. Graffiti text effect in Photoshop
- 18. Creating a clean, minimal website design
- 19. Design An iPod Shuffle Icon
- 20. Create a Beautiful Surreal Night Photo Manipulation
- 21. Create a Conceptual Monochromatic Composition in Photoshop
- 22. How to Create an Outstanding Wallpaper Design in Photoshop
- 23. Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create a Futuristic Sci-fi Warrior From a Stone Statue
- 24. How to Create an Intense Movie Poster in Photoshop
- 25. How to Create Realistic and Creative Computer Mouse Design
- 26. How to Create Fractals in Photoshop Easily
- 27. Making of Metallic Transformers Logo
- 28. UI Quick Tip Series – General Settings Interface
- 29. UI Quick Tip Series : Music Player Interface
This tutorial will demonstrate how to create a lonely, fallen, rain-soaked, angel composition in Photoshop using photo manipulation techniques.
Mart Biemans’s artwork Feel It combines a neon-infused colour scheme with dynamic triangles and other shapes to achieve its eye-catching quality.
In this tutorial, Fabio Sasso will show you how you can create retro lighting effects in Photoshop without resorting to plug-ins – and with a degree of control that means you get the look you want without the trial-and-error aspect of the iPhone apps.
Vida Vega shows you how she uses blending modes and digital painting to composite and tint a piece of hand-drawn animation in a subtle way that lets the original artwork take centre stage.
In this tutorial, young artist Mart Biemans reveals how to create an eye-catching illustration with just a few simple techniques and tricks involving the Ellipse tool.
In this photo manipulation tutorial, Jennifer Cirpici explains how to create a figure that appears made from water, working from a stock photograph.
This tutorial will show you the steps to Create Epic Splashing Human Photo Manipulation in Photoshop. The main focus of this tutorial is the use of layer masking techniques, photo retouch and a few filter effects.
This tutorial introduces a few tricks with quickly combine texture with stock image to create great looking effect, plus a few lighting techniques to give your work a great finishing touch.
This tutorial will demonstrate how to create a cosmic love goddess using some of Photoshop CS5′s new tools including the Refine Edge Feature which really helps to streamline the process of masking and removing objects from their background.
This tutorial will discuss how to create fantastic lighting effects to really make your image pop! So, here’s a work in progress…. a basic steel ball satellite, floating in in the dark void of space.
This tutorial will give you the basic steps in designing a business website in Photoshop, a simple layout but elegant design. This tutorial is using Photoshop CS5 and standard style effects, mostly utilizing the Drop Shadow.
This tutorial will show you how to create a digital piece of art of a miniature, but realistic, island that floats inside a bottle. With this photo manipulation in Photoshop, you can surely amaze your friends with the amazing effects of your work!
This tutorial will show you how to manipulate a microscope in to a Prototype mosquito.
1. Transform options for fixing the parts.
2. Layer blending modes for the highlights, and shading.
In this tutorial you will be utilizing some simple layer styles and blending modes to generate a somewhat cartoon version of wall graffiti perfect for a fun, grungy design. So get your spray-can out and go graffiti happy!
In this tutorial you’ll be creating a clean, minimal website design. This design would be perfect for a photography website or similar creative professional.
For this tutorial, you will be dipping into a little bit of icon design for iOS applications. The tutorial should give some examples of how to shade elements in an icon as well as bases that typical iOS icons would use.
This tutorial will show and guide you through all the steps meticulously to create a surreal night photo manipulation.
This tutorial will create a conceptual monotone composition based on the idea of breaking our own boundaries. We will use stock photos, a bit of imagination and of course, Photoshop.
This tutorial will create a textured abstract design in Photoshop using stock photos, brushes and a few guidelines regarding the composition. The tutorial not only points out the techniques used, but also the reason why it is used.
This tutorial is going to create an awesome science fiction warrior in the middle of an epic war scene! Drawing techniques were used for the warrior… Then pen tool for masking… and hard rounded brush for detailing.
This tutorial will show you how I created my Invasion movie poster in Photoshop.
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial you will learn how to create realistic and creative computer mouse design.
This tutorial will help you create fractals in photoshop using some vector shapes downloaded from different sources.
In this tutorial, you will use an image of the Transformers logo, Cracks Brushes from Falln Stock and Texture Set from Krakograff.
With the vastly rising popularity of mobile apps and mobile web design User Interface Design is now a huge area for Designers to become proficient in. In this quick tutorial will show walking you through creating a Simple General Settings Interface, an aspect of User Interface in many administrator backend designs today.